Monday, May 17, 2010

who am I???

Who am I??? a tricky question for me.....still searching but as far as i'm concern i'm not weird..just UNIQUE!! in terms that i'm being myself ...not being who others are....and don't care what others thinks..yes I'm a SELFISH BASTARD!!! thats how i define myself =).....well before that.. lets get back to basic--->>

born in 1985 ..3rd among 6 brothers and happens to be the only girl....and that explains how i used to be a "TOMBOY" during my childhood....
i was born and raised in Malacca(Bukit Katil)...later on moved to Ampang where my parents bought a house-small but cozy (",)- in Taman Tasik Tambahan...
on my 2nd year of kindergarten (tadika kemas)migrated to the United States as my dad had to further his studies at Golden Gate Universiti California for his PHD....recieved my education from Margaurite Pauline Brown School for 3 1/2 years ..life was tough in the US and financial seems to be a problem....still imagining how we manage to survive with soo little of money and a high cost of living..... we got through it somehow..=).....
in the mid 90's after recieving his Doctorate we moved back to malaysia...home sweet home!!!...back to ampang and spent my standard 3 and 4 at SRK Taman Tasik ...it wasn't long when we had to transfer to Bandar Baru Bangi...stayed there for 1 1/2 years...schooling at (SMK Jalan 3 Bandar Baru Bangi) and later moved to Muar Johor....where i took my UPSR at (SRK Bandar Maharani) and resulted with a not-so-flying colours result......:P

-huhuhuhuhu trying my best to make it fast n simple-

went back to ampang (SMK TAMAN TASIK) for a year--->>>then all the way to sabah (SM ALL SAINTS) for 3 years---->>ampang again...finished my SPM--->>furthered my studies in UIA Matric PJ for my bachelor of english course---->>continued my degrees in
UIA Gombak ...flunked my Arab subject :P and finally changed my U and decided to go for private...so here I am....UNITAR KJ...doing my degree in English and majoring in Literature.....

- ffffffffuhhhhhh...FINALLY!!-

soooo..now u see.i've met with tons of different people in different places...experienced all kind of shits in life....i've felt the ups and down...bitter and sweet....i've haven't achieved any of my goals yet....still trying to find myself.....SO WHO AM I??? not wanting to change a bit of myself but wanting to know who i really am...I won't settle for an easy answer but time defines me as I walk through this life always encountering information. I experience.... learn..... react... push...and pull.... always out of order but sometimes in order..... I have many memories many of which lie hidden and stored in my brain but not properly catalogued. They define me without my own understanding. ....I am a tendency..... If you fuck up and need help, I might help you or I might not....I am a hot tempered....I'll say whatever things I want to say even though it'll hurt others......I'm an animal lover and i'd rather not eat than seeing my cats in hunger......I love Gwen Stefanie...been a huge fan since NO DOUBT and still listening to her music until now........ I love shopping but i wear the same clothes over and over again and ended up giving it out to charity.....I'm a lazy a bum.. I sleep at 2 and wakes up at 2.....i make stupid decisions ...regret but never learned a lesson....I'm no longer a tomboy...that was way back during my childhood...now i know how to wear makeups..nail polish..skirts and dress..but still learning how to walk in heels...i'm in love but rather confused....I may be SARCASTIC and UNPREDICTABLE at certain time.. so beware!! ....i'm not pretty and not ugly as well.........i admit i'm naughty..not a BITCH and thus i don't entertain perverts...i won't say NO but it doesnt mean I'll agree....i don't like making friends so to those who are one...u are just being LUCKY!!....
bottom line is...those out there....if i can't find the answers for myself.....so neither could you!!!...SO WHO REALLY AM I??....like it or not this is me NISA SHUKOR....never judge me for something i'm not or something i 'll never be....enough saying.......love and peace=)











No comments:

Post a Comment