Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my ugly confession

Problem solved..... decision made and hoping for no more dilemma ....it was my bad making him sad....all the words is said this past few days ...what was i thinking??!!! this time i am to blame.....I'm so so sorry......I'm sorry for being so emotional, I'm sorry for being possessive, I'm sorry i've shed your tears, I'm sorry for making you sick, I'm sorry i hurt you so deep, I’m sorry for giving you sleepless nights, I’m sorry for each and every fight,I’m sorry for your pain & agony,I’m sorry for the missing harmony,my dear eddy please accept my apology ...
I’m sorry for my selfish love, I’m sorry for not caring enough, I’m sorry for my restlessness, I’m sorry for the losing grace, I'm sorry for being myself, I'm sorry for being immatured, I'm sorry that I've failed .....

I'm sorry...
I'm sorry... and sorry again.....

I’m sorry of being insane, But ...believe me that I LOVE YOU.....Should I say sorry for that too????...................



p/s -its been ages since i wrote this poem...well then... its dedicated for you in hopes that you will get my point...


ONE

some may say it's just a disaster,
but who are they to judge our laughter,
when they know nothing about our love,
the symbol of rose, dark and dove.

hate to hear all the gossiping
people can't seem to stop the talking,
hate to see what they're trying to do,
ruining the love between me and you.

people can say its fading away,
when we know its going to stay,
the ups and down that we've been through,
the secret that lies between me and you.

there's nothing that can tear us apart,
and no can seperate our heart,
because the moon can't replace the sun,
so when me and you become one...

No comments:

Post a Comment