Friday, May 14, 2010

a new day


ABRA CADABRA!!!.tadaa i'm writing a blog.....blogging wasn't an interest for me...i've tried by forced before...just 1 entry...and that's it...later tend to forget the password and user name..:P
TODAY i'm trying to give it another shot (cross my finger lorr)...new account ...new blog...and hoping to my find a new ME ahead.
Yes someone suggest to me to share my poems...believe it or not...i've written quite a few numbers of poems...and finally realised it was my passion...thnx to that someone=)...she was the first to have seen and read it...
and for today...i'd like to share it with all of you...feel free to give your opinion..whatever pops out from mind...even a tiny bit or an inchy winchy comment will be appreciated..=).. i believe that poem is a piece of art...and art is very vague...different readers interpret and view it in different ways...have fun reading it...it's not a master piece but its also not a crap...and duhhhh its NISA SHUKOR here ..not Shakespeare..


WHY I CANT GET OUT OF BED..


Why I can't get out of bed is because
I feel so lost and sad,
whatever caused this feeling
must be so horrible and bad.

Why do winter and summer can't get along?
are they meant to sing different songs?
why do river and sea can hold each other tight
and never end up into a fight?

Probably the world seems differently in the eyes of us,
It's not always easy to maintain the same frame,
there will never be an answer to the cause,
and so the relation will always remain the same....

Why I can't get out of bed is because
Of what's playing in my head;
the things SHE done and the word SHE said
is the reason why I can't get out of bed....

1 comment: