Friday, May 14, 2010

mr right??....



getting married and still having doubt....is he mr right???. Oh GOD please have MERCY on me... i love him yes i do...but is he the one for me??...are we able 2 go through " it" together?? heard a saying "KEY TO SUCCEEDING IN MARRIAGE IS NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON IT’S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND"...... guess i have to find a way to let go the negativity out from heart and mind...pardon me dear if you happen to read this...its just a doubt and i'm sory for doubting about it..=(


P/S:wrote this poem for the sake of writing...nothing to do with me...

CONFUSION

the more I want you...
the more I could feel you going
the better I know you...
the clearer i could see the faking.

love please take me away,
far away from this feeling,
my world is turning black and grey,
please stop my heart from beating.

the more i tried to ignore you..
the closer you came to me.
the more i tried to hate you..
more smiles on your face i could see.

love please stop this confusion,
stop the puzzle in my head,
just when i tried to make my desicion,
"I love you BUT I hate you" that's what he said...




-adios amigos..off for kursus kahwin..-



No comments:

Post a Comment