Wednesday, June 9, 2010

scars dont mark history

My past isn't my scars and i'm not mentally or physically damaged to it. So what if i make stupid decisions in my life??.Y bother???.its not that i would die tomorrow and can't fix anything back...it won't leave a single mark on me coz i believe theres always a remedy to heal it . besides this is what people call it "experiencing" and you'll learn life through your experience...wether you called it a stupid one or a superb one it have been set by GOD..ur destiny...my destiny....and sometimes it will answer our questions in the most unexpected ways ... I own the flesh but not the spirits and thus i don't have the power to control myself ...i'm a sinner I'll repent,I believe in GOD and He'll forgive...I am at peace with who I am and why I am the way I am.............................



-there's always a light that will lead you to the rights-







No comments:

Post a Comment