Friday, May 14, 2010

nothing to do with hormone..i'm just sad...=(



juz came back from a karaoke session or should i call it a learning session with my favaourite girls...mas and anis. Too bad shaira coudn't join us...well maybe next time ...Fun yet painful...had this stomach pain due 2 empty stomach..yes i haven't eaten the whole day. not in d mood for eating =(....(y??????)looking at d brighter side-->>I'm on diet=)YIPPIE!!!.need to lose some weight ...57kgs is not normal..yeahhh....u can do it NISA!!
-BIG SIGH-
admitting...i'm missing "someone"=(... too bad this is not a diary...lets juz keep it 2 myself..maybe things happen for a reason or i'm just plain "STUPID"!!! after all i'm not an angel neither a devil..just an ordinary human being who enjoys fooling herself and being fooled...my bad.. i should have never ask for the sky....bla..bla....bla....enough with the babbling......here is a poem i'd like to share..wrote it afew years back--->

TRUE LOVE

The lights are dimming
concern is fading away,
I should have sense the feeling,
of you not going to stay...

How could I be such a fool;
putting hopes on you again,
I was worried but you acted cool,
now i realize i'm in your game.

I'm just a puppet,holding on a string.
being moved, played and used by you.
I hope there's an angel who could lend me his wing,
and cherish me with his love that's true....

No comments:

Post a Comment